Game in WyomingThe ELLI is a self-report questionnaire designed to find out how learners perceive themselves in relation to the key dimensions of learning power. It will provide feedback to learners and their teachers in the form of a personal learning profile. Profiles for groups of learners can also be generated. Doing the ELLI profile makes a significant contribution to the process of becoming learner centred.
ELLI has been developed as part of a research project at the University of Bristol funded by the Lifelong Learning Foundation and is jointly owned by the University and the Foundation.
Elli is delivered to schools by a number of approved educational consultancy providers. The current list is:
Intitial enquiries to James Park at 020 7247 3355 or e-mail at email@example.com or web site is www.antidote.org.uk
- Cambridge Education
Initial enquires to CE at 01223 578500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the CE website www.camb-ed.com
If you would like to discuss how ELLI could be used in your school please contact one of our approved consultants listed above and on the contacts page.
More information about the ELLI is available in the following sections:
- A brief introduction to the ELLI self-assessment tool
- A Summary of the ELLI research project.
- ELLI Administration Requirements. This page will tell you about management, time and equipment needs.
- 101 Guide. A teachers guide to using ELLI and checklist
- Sample ELLI Feedback. This page will give you examples of the kind of feedback from ELLI for teachers and students.
- ELLI Online Login. Login to the ELLI self-assessment tool. You will need your Login ID and Password.